3 Great recipes
and a $1,000 shopping spree for a lucky winner!
Click HERE to enter.
For generations creamy, delicious Borden® Cheese has been crafted with quality, wholesome ingredients made with genuine LOVE and care.
I can remember the red labels with Elsie the cow used by my mother and grandmother any time a special meal was being created in their small but love-filled cozy kitchens. The results were always delicious and left us begging for seconds!
The same love and care that goes into crafting the cheeses can be found on the 8,000 family-owned American Dairy farms that bring you Borden® Cheese.
Every chunk, slice, and shred is pure, creamy goodness that transforms your family recipes into something memorable because with Borden® Cheese LOVE is always an ingredient.
So, whether its baking a hearty cheesy casserole this winter, which is a perennial favorite of my family, or sharing snacks during girl scout meetings that happen every Monday in my home, add a little extra love with Borden® Cheese to make every meal and every moment better!
Borden® Cheese has a wide range of offerings to satisfy every taste and is available at major grocery stores and independent retailers across the country.
Borden® Cheese is sharing some amazing recipes with us this month! Check these out:
- 1 lb. bulk pork sausage
- 1 bag (32 oz.) frozen potato rounds
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups Borden® Cheese Colby & Monterey Jack Shreds
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and drained
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- HEAT a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add the sausage to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned; drain and set aside.
- PLACE the potato rounds in the prepared baking dish. Arrange the cooked sausage evenly over the potatoes. Beat the eggs with the milk in a medium bowl or a 1-quart glass measure. Pour egg mixture over potatoes and sausage. Sprinkle cheese over eggs. Crumble bacon over cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes or until eggs are set and the dish has cooked through. Uncover and bake and additional 10 minutes.
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) spaghetti
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (28 oz.) tomatoes with liquid, cut up
- 1 can (4 oz.) mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 cups Borden® Cheese Mild Cheddar Shreds
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- HEAT butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Sauté onion and pepper until tender. Add ground beef and cook until beef has browned; drain.
- STIR in tomatoes, mushrooms, olives and oregano. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- PLACE half of spaghetti in the prepared baking dish. Top with half of vegetable-meat mixture. Sprinkle with half of Cheddar cheese. Repeat layers. Combine soup with ½ cup water; pour over casserole. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 1½ cups Borden® Cheese Triple Cheddar Shreds
- 1 cup Borden® Cheese Colby & Monterey Jack Shreds
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni noodles
- 2 tbsp. Borden® butter
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Borden® Vitamin D Milk
- 1 cup Borden® Half & Half
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Salt to taste
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 1½-quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Combine cheeses in a medium bowl and set aside.
- COOK macaroni in boiling salted water according to package directions; drain well and set aside.
- MEANWHILE, melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Blend in flour, stirring constantly, until smooth and bubbly. Gradually whisk in milk and half & half. Stir constantly, until mixture boils and thickens (about 2 to 3 minutes). Remove from heat and add cayenne and black peppers, and 2 cups of the reserved cheese mixture; stir until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth.
- STIR cooked macaroni into the sauce and season to taste. Place in the prepared casserole dish. Top with remaining ½ cup of cheese and dot with additional butter, if desired. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.