Watermelon, Feta & Mint Salad
Summer, watermelon, and LOVE... All three came together tastily when sweet niece, Charisa, was married at the farm. Paired with perfectly pulled pork sliders, prepared by Paul (see what I did there?!) this watermelon, feta cheese, and mint salad was sweet, salty, and refreshing! Liven up any summer meal with it!
- 1 small seedless watermelon (about 5-6 cups), cut into 1" cubes or balled
- juice from 1 lime
- about 1.2 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 3/4 cup feta, broken into large chunks or cut into 1/2" cubes
- freshly ground black pepper
- Cut or ball watermelon into 1" bites size pieces
- Break feta into chunks or cut into 1/2" cubes
- In a large bowl, combine the watermelon and lime juice. Gently fold in the feta, sprinkle with mint, and season to taste with freshly ground black pepper
- Serve up some Summer Yum!