We all need support. You, our men, women, and families that serve in the American Forces, have many different challenges than civilians. This section is dedicated to providing you with some easy-to-locate resources and links.
I welcome your input and additions! If you've benefited from a support program or network, please write to me on the Stories/Dedications section and tell me about it. Please provide the web address and other pertinent information for me to check them out and add to our list.
Always remember how much you are valued and appreciated!
- Military OneSource - Get to know your benefits and prepare for the big stuff – deployments, reintegration, moves, parenthood, retirement and more. Browse by topic or search for that strangely specific question you want to know the answers to. No matter where military life takes you, with Military OneSource you'll always be in the loop. Go HERE.
- Military.com - an on-line magazine for Military and Veterans has great articles about all things military and many, many resource links including Benefits, Jobs, and Discounts to name a few. Go HERE.
- Defense Suicide Prevention - An all-branch support resource!
- Operation WE ARE HERE - a wonderful collective of resources for the military community and military supporters containing support links for:
- ETS (transition to civilian)
- Families of the fallen (Gold Star families)
- Home front families
- Parents of military
- Wounded warriors