- 1 - 4 to 5 lb roast, any kind
- 1 pkg brown gravy mix
- 1 pkg dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 pkg ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup water
- Put beef roast in crock pot.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl and sprinkle over roast.
- Pour water around the roast.
- Cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
To make gravy:
- Take roast out of crock pot.
- Pour liquid into saucepan.
- Mix 2 Tb flour and small amount of cold water in a shaker bottle.
- Turn pan on medium heat, pour flour mixture slowly into liquid while stirring until gravy bubbles and reaches desired consistency.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and any other gravy seasoning you like (I put a little red wine into my gravy).
Mmmm…put this with some garden vegetables and you have a complete dinner! I can’t wait to try this one – can it really be that easy? What’s on your 30 minute or less dinner menu? Share it with me at D@Delilah.com today.