As we begin the new year, many of us will be making resolutions. Forget the cliche's of losing 50 pounds, becoming a work-out demon, or saving the world (in a single act.)
This year I resolve to do simple things, little changes on a daily basis that will have the effect of simplifying my life, relieving stress, and lead to a healthier me (mentally & physically.)
Here's my list:
* Forgive - Continue to practice giving it over to God.
* Move more - With thought and purpose.
* Eat well - No dieting! Just good food, gratefully.
* Rest - Before I'm worn out.
* Rejoice - Find the joy, however slight, in every living moment.
Join me, please, in these simple little things we can all do to live life more fully, more healthfully, and more joyfully!
Write to me here email@example.com and tell me what you are looking forward to, challenges you'll be overcoming (you WILL overcome!) and changes you hope to make.
Happy New Year! May 2016 be full, and rich, and blessed!